Well this week was my 30th birthday. Last weekend my brother Aaron was in town from Houston where he is doing his surgery residency. That was nice since we don't get to see him that often. On Sunday, my mom did lunch after church since he was home and for my birthday. I got some really nice gifts. Plus Elizabeth and Charlotte got some cute gifts from Aaron's girlfriend Emily.
On Tuesday (my actual birthday) my best friend Becca took me out to lunch. It was a pretty relaxing day. Then last night Trevor and I got to go out to the Melting Pot for some yummy cheese and chocolate. It was really nice to have an evening to ourselves. Overall I'm thinking 30 isn't going to be so bad: wonderful husband, the two cutest girls on the planet, loving family and great friends!
 |
| Working on tummy time |
 |
| Elizabeth's new umbrella |
 |
| Date night |
No comments:
Post a Comment